Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hersheys All Natural Extra Dark w/ Pomegranate Pieces


NOT YUMMY!

Do not buy these unless your taste buds are used to only eating crappy food. This is the worst chocolate I have ever tasted. The chocolate by itself is flavorless and the texture is just not right for dark chocolate. Those "pomegranate" pieces have no taste of the fruit and they just destroy an already lame chocolate experience.

I grew up on Hershey products and have only recently been seeking out and sampling the rest of the chocolate world. I have come to dislike Hershey a great deal. This bag of nasty was the last straw. I will not be buying any more of this junk food.

Sorry, Hershey, you've lost me. This is from a long time fan who has spent a vacation in Hershey, PA. I used to wear a silver kiss around my neck. We used to be so good together...


Not Yummy

*Flavor awful

*Texture all wrong

*$3.99 out the window

No comments:

Post a Comment